Bank Transfer Payment Method in Live Casinos
Bank transfer is one payment method that doesn’t even need an introduction: we all send wire transfers almost every week. Naturally, it’s not hard to find a bank transfer casino, as almost all reputable live casinos are using bank transfers to facilitate their deposits and withdrawals.
One of the main reasons you may prefer bank transfer transactions is its high level of security. Bank transfer transactions are highly encrypted, ensuring that your financial information remains confidential. And even beyond that, bank transfers are accepted in live casinos worldwide, so you can try top bank transfer casinos globally.
When using bank transfer as a casino payment method, you will need to provide your bank account information to the live casino, or in some cases, you can instantly jump to online banking to verify the transaction. Once the casino verifies your account information, you can start making deposits and withdrawals easily at all the best bank transfer casinos.
In a nutshell, bank transfers are one of the safest, most reliable, and most natural payment method options for every live casino gambler.
Top Live Casinos Accepting Bank Transfers
When it comes to choosing the best live casinos that accept bank transfer payments, you need to consider several factors. At Live CasinoRank, we've done the research for you and compiled a list of the top live casinos that accept bank transfer payments, but here’s a more detailed overview of some of the main factors we always look for from every live casino:
- Security and reputation - It should go without saying that the best bank transfer live casinos should have a stellar reputation in the gambling community and they should carry a legitimate gambling license (or even additional certifications). This is something we pay great attention to when reviewing bank transfer casinos.
- Live casino game portfolio - Once the reputation is verified, we move on to check the entire live casino game selection available in the casino. Top live casino sites usually collaborate with some of the well-known software providers like Evolution Gaming and Pragmatic Play. Ideally, these should be present.
- Bonus offers and promotions - We all enjoy an occasional gift and that’s exactly what live casino bonus offers are all about. When you initiate your first casino bank transfer, you may receive some deposit bonuses or welcome gifts. The best bank transfer casinos organize regular promotions and campaigns to keep you entertained.
- Payment processing time and payment limits - Top live casinos process payments fairly fast, so you wouldn’t have to wait for your wire transfer too long: 24 to 48 hours is the golden timeframe in live casinos. Beyond that, deposit and withdrawal limits matter too, and this is where top casinos shine with their higher and flexible payment limits.
- Customer support - Outstanding customer support should be a given at every live casino. Best bank transfer casinos offer 24/7 help, usually via live chat or a simple contact form (though live chat is preferred).
How to Deposit with Bank Transfer in Live Casinos
Making a live casino deposit with bank account is a straightforward process. In fact, we feel confident in saying that if you’ve used your bank account for other online services, you’re more than ready to deal with a casino bank transfer deposit.
Here are the main steps you’ll encounter when starting your first deposit via a wire transfer:
- Find a suitable live casino. Use the casino comparison list here at Live CasinoRank to find the best live casinos that accept bank transfer deposits and sign up for a casino account by filling out the registration form.
- Open the cashier section. After registering, head to your casino account’s wallet/cashier section, where you can choose a bank transfer as your deposit method.
- Enter the amount. Enter the desired amount, according to the live online casino bank transfer deposit limit assigned by the casino.
- Follow the instructions to complete the transaction. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction in your bank (which may entail logging into your online banking account). Be aware that bank transfers may take longer to process compared to other payment methods.
How to Withdraw Money with Bank Transfer in Live Casinos
Withdrawing money from your live casino account using bank transfer is perhaps one of the easiest and most convenient options, since it doesn’t really require any effort from your side. Just follow these steps at your chosen live casino to get your first bank withdrawal successfully completed:
- Initiate your withdrawal. Log in to your account and navigate to the cashier section to start the withdrawal.
- Enter the desired amount. Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw, but note the casino’s minimum withdrawal limits, too (each casino may have different limits).
- Select bank transfer withdrawal. Select bank transfer as your withdrawal option. However, you may already have it chosen by default, if you made your deposit via bank account, too. Casinos tend to process payments directly back to the same payment method previously used.
- Wait for the casino to verify and process the payment. When you want to withdraw funds by bank transfer, you’ll most likely have to wait a few days for the transfer to get completed. The withdrawal processing time in live casinos may range from a few hours to several days.
Bank Transfer Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Many live casinos offer casino bonuses and promotions to attract new players and retain existing ones, so no matter whether you’re just signing up or have played in the live casino for a long time, there’s a good chance to reap some live casino bonuses.
When you’re using bank transfer for deposits in the live casino, you won’t be excluded from any bonuses and promotions. Some of the best bank transfer casino bonuses are outlined right below, and you can find current live casino bonus offers from our comparison table above, too.
Your first live casino bank transfer may come with an added perk of a welcome package. Some of the best casino bonuses are welcome gifts that are rewarded to first-time depositors, and bank transfers are applicable for these.
Live casinos may treat first-time gamblers with thousands in bonus cash. In most cases, welcome bonuses are the largest of all live casino bonuses.
While the live casino welcome bonus is meant for only first-time players, regular deposit bonuses are given almost weekly or from time to time to all players who make a qualifying deposit.
Deposit bonuses may range from 50% to 200% and offer hundreds of dollars in bonus money. Top live casinos tend to offer deposit bonuses after regular intervals.
Live casinos and cashback go hand in hand. Many top live casino sites offer cashback to VIP players who’ve placed a certain amount of bets on live casino games.
Often, live casino cashback stays around 5 to 10 percent and as the name states, you’ll be given some money back from your losses.
Bank Transfer Alternatives
For most gamblers, a bank transfer is an excellent payment option, but it's always good to have alternatives. In addition to online casino banking, there are plenty of alternatives available in most live casinos, including the following payment methods:
- Debit/credit cards - There’s a good chance that bank transfer casino will most likely also offer debit and credit card payments since these go hand in hand. Live casinos accept both VISA and Mastercard banking cards.
- E-wallets - If you’d like to take your gambling outside of the bank, electronic wallet accounts may be a good alternative. Some of the most popular ones in live casinos are Skrill, Neteller, and ecoPayz, among others.
- Cryptocurrency - Crypto payments are fairly new in live casinos still, but there are more and more new live casinos accepting cryptocurrency transactions. Usually, casinos accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
It should be noted that not all live casinos accept all of the above payment options and some may even reserve their selection to just collaborating with gambling friendly banks. You should always research the live casino a bit further to see if there are any bank transfer alternatives available.
Bank Transfer History and Market Presence
Have you ever wondered what’s the history of the bank transfer like and where money transfers originate from? We are all so used to making bank transfers that we most likely forget the rich bank transfer history.
Bank transfers essentially got started back in the 1870s thanks to Western Union who used telegraph offices. Back then, people had to head to the office, where the telegraph operator sent money to the other office (via passcodes and such for security). Western Union is even today one of the biggest market makers when it comes to wire transfers.
Now, international bank transfers are facilitated via the SWIFT system which was founded in 1974, but the basic principle remains the same as it was in the early days: certain codes are used to direct the money to the correct "office" (a.k.a the bank).
As we all have a bank account and do wire transfers regularly, it’s no surprise that money transfers are still the leading payment method in the world.
Bank Transfer Payment Limits in Live Casinos
No matter which live casino you choose, there are always certain bank transfer amount limits due to several factors concerning the business side of things.
Before you start gambling, you should most definitely discover bank transfer limit for both deposits and withdrawals (and both minimum and maximum limits). Transfer limits are always written in the casino’s terms and conditions which you can easily read before signing up, or if you have any doubts, there’s always customer support available.
Generally speaking, the most common bank transfer limits stay around 20 to 2000 dollars for deposits, whereas some live casinos may allow unlimited withdrawals (or cap the withdrawals around a certain amount per week or month).
Note that if you try to withdraw more than allowed with the bank transfer limit, you may have to pay some additional fees.
Bank Transfer and Responsible Gambling
Responsible gambling is crucial in the online gambling industry, and both bank transfer payment method providers and live casinos have a strict responsible gambling policy to promote it.
As part of the responsible conduct of gambling, live casinos always allow self-exclusion, as well as applying certain deposit limits, loss limits, or time-out features on your gambling account. All of this is created so you wouldn’t end up with monetary issues due to your gambling habit.
Even gambling friendly banks may impose some responsible gambling policies, ensuring that players can gamble worry-free. That’s why you always have to verify your identity when joining the casino and you may even have to pass some other check-ups to ensure your safety.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Bank Transfer in Live Casinos
As wonderful as a live casino bank transfer may sound, every payment method is tailored for specific needs and there’s a good chance some gamblers may not enjoy bank transfers (whereas it’s perfect for others).
Here’s a quick overview of some of the main advantages and disadvantages of a bank wire transfer to consider.
Advantages of Bank Transfers
- Secure - Direct bank transfer is the safest casino payment method out there, due to the extreme security measures implemented by banks.
- Convenient - Since you already have a bank account, you don’t have to open up any new accounts or sign up for new payment services.
- Flexible limits - E-wallets may have low withdrawal limits, but many live casinos allow huge transfers to your bank account (jackpots get also paid out to your bank account).
Disadvantages of Bank Transfers
- Possible bank fees - Though an exception, there’s a chance you may incur some bank fees when making casino transactions.
- Slow payments - If you’re looking for fast casino deposits and withdrawals, money transfers may not be the ideal solution since these are notorious for being slow.
- No anonymity - Cryptocurrencies allow complete anonymity with payments, but if you’re dealing with a bank transfer, your gambling habit is all known to the bank.
Bank Transfer and Player Privacy
You may be concerned about your privacy when playing in live casinos, and there’s every right to it. Fortunately, bank transfers ensure your privacy by using secure encryption technology for every transaction.
In fact, bank transfers may be some of the most secure and private options out there. Banks do not share your personal and financial information with third parties, making it a safe payment option to use in live casinos.
Your only task is to sign up at legitimate reputable and licensed live casinos, where privacy is one of the top priorities of the casino site itself, too.
Bank Transfer and Currency Conversion
If you're using a bank transfer to deposit funds into your live casino account in a different currency, a currency conversion may be necessary. Usually, it happens automatically since banks have built-in currency conversion services, so you can deposit funds in your preferred currency.
However, there’s one caveat to consider: currency conversion fees. No matter the bank and live casino, you may have to pay some currency conversion fees depending on the pricing established by your bank. If you’re thinking of using different currencies, first make sure you known your bank’s pricing information before making live casino deposits and withdrawals.
Not many live casino payment methods boast such safety, reliability, and convenience as bank transfers do. Many live casinos worldwide accept bank transfers, and we all have access to online banking. No wonder how bank transfers have become one of the most popular payment methods among live casino gamblers.
Follow the guidance outlined in this guide to find the best live casinos with bank transfer payments and start enjoying your live casino journey today.
About the author
Born in Nairobi, Samuel Kiprop expertly marries the world of online casinos with the pulse of Kenyan life. Fusing urban flair with cultural wisdom, he's a name to know in East African digital gaming.