Greentube was originally founded by Eberhard Durrschmid and Harald Reisinger in 1998 but was then known as Durrschmid & Reisinger OEG. Its name was changed to Greentube in 2000, and it was bought by Astra Games (a company owned by Novomatic) in 2010. Thus, it is a subdivision of the giant Novomatic and has its headquarters in Vienna, Austria. It has a number of licenses in Alderney, Gibraltar, Malta, the UK, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Latvia, and Schleswig-Holstein that allow it to operate around the world. Their CEO is Thomas Graf, and they have several offices located across the globe.
Genuinely Fair Games
The software company has a safe, secure platform that uses SSL encryption to protect critical data. Their games are also certified as fair by eCOGRA, an independent test laboratory. The company holds ISO 27001 and also works with Asensi Technologies, Gaming Laboratories International LLC, PCI Security Standards Council, and SIQ. Regular audits are carried out to ensure they maintain genuinely fair games for their worldwide players.
Payment Methods, Bonuses and RTP
Greentube's live casinos accept many different payment methods depending on the online casino visited and the country in which players are playing. Most of the top online casinos will accept Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal, among others. Bonuses also vary from one Greentube casino to another, with some not offering any at all. Where they are offered, players will find the welcome match deposit bonus, contests, and free spins. The average RTP for their slots is 95% to 96%, with some boasting 98% (Simply Wild) and 97.07% (Jackpot Diamonds).
Unique Features of Greentube
- Innovative Omni-channel facilitates the coming together of online, mobile, and land-based games.
- Instant play means their live casinos can be accessed without the need to download any software. They are simply accessed through the player's web browser.
- They have a wide variety of sophisticated games with top-quality sound, graphics, and unique design.
- It has mobile compatibility through the use of HTML5, which allows immediate access for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
- The platform is used by some industry giants such as Ladbrokes, Unibet, and Mr. Green.
- eCOGRA Software Award, 2009
- Green Award, 2010
- EGR B2B Awards, 2015
- GIA (Gambling Intelligence), 2017
- Chu Yook Liew was awarded 'Industry Pride of the Year' at the Women in Gambling Diversity Awards
- 'Great Place to Work' award for the second year running in 2021
- Casino Content Supplier of the Year at EGR Nordics, 2022